Skip to content
- 1 pkg gluten-free “oreo” cookies (I like to use Kinnikinnik K-Toos)
- 1 pkg cream cheese
- 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Crush cookies in zip lock bag using rolling pin to create fine cookie crumbles.
- In large mixing bowl combine cookie crumbles with cream cheese.
- Using hands form into bite-sized balls. Set balls on wax paper.
- Melt chocolate chips.
- Using a spoon for assistance, dip balls into chocolate making sure they are completely covered.
- Cover a cutting board with wax paper. Place chocolate covered balls on wax paper covered board.
- Place cutting board in refrigerator for 1-2 hours to assist in hardening of chocolate.