Skip to content
- 2 boxes gluten-free shortbread cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 carton fresh raspberries
- 1 small bag frozen raspberries, thawed
- 5 tbsp cornstarch
- 8 oz white chocolate chips, melted
- 3 pkg cream cheese (room temp)
- 1 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 white chocolate bar or cube (for curling)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9″ springform pan with non-stick baking spray.
- Wrap the outsides of the pan (bottom and sides) with aluminum foil.
- Pulse frozen raspberries in food processor or magic bullet until pureed.
- Stir in 1 tbsp cornstarch. Set aside.
- In large stand mixing bowl, place cream cheese, sugar and 4 tbsp cornstarch., Beat on medium-high speed until creamy.
- Add eggs, vanilla, and melted white chocolate. Mix well.
- Add heavy whipping cream, mixing again, only until combined.
- Pour crust mixture (butter and cookie combo) in bottom of pan. Flatten with hands.
- Pour cheesecake batter over crust.
- Using a spoon, drop spoonfuls of raspberry puree onto the cheesecake.
- Using a knife, gently swirl the raspberry into the cheesecake.
- Place the springform plan in a large pan of shallow hot water.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and remove from water. Transfer pan to wire rack.
- Let cool, untouched, for two hours.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for four additional hours or overnight.
- Remove from pan and decorate.
- I topped mine with homemade whipped cream, fresh raspberries, and white chocolate shavings.