Skip to content
- 1 batch roll and cut sugar cookies
- 1-2 cups black Royal Icing
- 1 tsp white food coloring
- 1/2 tsp Vodka
- Cookie cutter
- Paint brush
- Piping bag
- Wilton icing tip #3
- Wilton icing tip #5 or #10 (depending on size of filling area)
- Bake roll and cut sugar cookies according to recipe. You choose the shape.
- Once cookies have cooled, fill piping bag with medium consistency black royal icing. Using tip #3 pipe around the edge of the cookie to create a border.
- Thin royal icing to a smooth consistency, fill another piping bag and fill the cookies using tip #5 or #10.
- Make sure the cookies are laid flat to ensure the icing sets evenly.
- Leave on counter and let harden for 48 hours.
- In small bowl or cup mix together Vodka and white food coloring.
- Using a paint brush, brush the colored mixture onto a stamper.
- Stamp directly onto the cookie.
- Allow a few hours for drying.