- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- 2/3 cup potato starch
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 3 tbsp water
- 6 medium carrots, peeled and grated
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Combine sugar, brown sugar, oil and eggs. Mix well.
- Add all remaining dry ingredients, except carrots. Mix well.
- Add carrots and mix until combined.
- Scoop batter into lined cupcake tins.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
- Make one recipe of Cream Cheese Frosting and pipe topping using a piping bag.
- Chocolate carrots are made from Wilton Candy Melts (orange and green) and created on wax paper. Allow to dry. Peel off and apply as decorations.