- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 6 apples, peeled and cut
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp butter
- Mix all crust ingredients together.
- Divide dough in 2 balls.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Roll dough between two pieces of clear plastic wrap into two large circles.
- Place one part of dough in bottom of pie pan. Set aside other part of dough for topping.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In large mixing bowl combine cinnamon, brown sugar and flour.
- Add apples and lemon juice. Toss until coated.
- Pour apple mixture into pie crust.
- Top with second crust. Press edges together to seal top and bottom crust layers.
- Bake for 1 hour.