Skip to content
- 5 lbs red potatoes
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup olive oil mayo
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup chives
- 16 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb bacon (cooked and chopped)
- Boil large pot of water.
- Wash, peel and dice red potatoes.
- Boil potatoes for 10 mins.
- Drain potatoes and cool under cold water.
- In large mixing bowl, combine all other ingredients.
- Once potatoes are completely cool, combine all ingredients.
- Mix well with wooden spoon or hands.
- Cover with clear plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Serve cold.